lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

EASTER


During the holy week the things that I was basically done was study and prepare exams. The exams that now we are doing because we have very little time to complete this course. Well the Easter of this year was not the best, without doubt. But I also do “brunyols” with my grandparents like each year.

A part of it, I also spent my time with friends that we enjoy the weekends. We went out in discotheques to find party but only during the weekend. For example we went to “Pacha” and “Chic”. We take these days to disconnect about our work and our study. A part of these days I spent the rest of the week to study and to keep forces to finish this course well.


Easter was a good week to stay at home and retake my hobbies like drawing and also watch some films that I wanted to see some day. So well, this was my Easter of this year I hope the following Easter will be more exciting

No hay comentarios: