lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

LOVE FOREVER?


20th January:

After pass the ST Pere's party that was a more or less good night something terrible bad happened. It was that my ex-girlfriend split up with me. This killed me, it broke my heart into a thousand pieces that even now I'm trying to recompose. I don't understand yet. I wonder why she chose this option and I wonder what can I do.

Since this day I feeling depress, I don't want to do nothing, tired, summing I feel too bad.

What can I do?, what can I do? this is the question that every time fly in my mind

So I continue loving you!!! my lady and need stay next to you, feel your kisses, you love and you!!!

But If you have chosen this option, explain me why

Waiting for you, waiting for you call, always waiting ...





Nothing more to say


No hay comentarios: