lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

FEAR OF LOVE?¿

It hurts me to forget
It hurts me remember
It hurts me to see you
And dream about you

I want to make up
The most precious of my heart
Your love

Is know you don't want come back
And that's why I want to show you
that I can change

I want to love again, as before
Without any fear
And I want to give you the most precious of my heart
My love

In your hands you have my heart
Do what you want with it but
If any wish I can wish
It would not remember
Neither dream or forget
But be that one day
I could be
A guy who felt a sense incredible
And It was feeling loved
That my presence in this world
Were something more than a life
That my life would importan
For someone like you!

Please don't think,
Only follows that
Your heart dictates
And I hope feel near you

Every day I think about you
I look at the pictures
Even that I have next to you
Because it's impossible to eliminate them
Because it's the only thing
That I have from you!

I spend my days, my hours,
My minutes, my seconds ...
Alongside people
Because alone I know that I'm nobody
And even less now that I am not with you

I don't know when I give you this letter
It can be tomorrow, today, never ...

But I know that I have written
It will always saved
Within a site which for now
Only you have reached
Opened, observed and ...
My heart, now broken for you and
I suppose that with a little bitterness

I still love you

No hay comentarios: