jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2007

MY FEELINGS ABOUT YOU

This letter is the gift to my girlfriend when we made the second month to tell how much I love!!!

He first time i met you, you got all my attention. I had a strange inner feeling running through my body.

At that moment I didn't know that was love but you gave it to me and you showed it to me.You took the first step to stop dreaming about it and turn that real love we made it sprout into reality.

I thank you for all you careses, your kisses, your love and your sweet and affectionate being since my wish is that this dream, because it can't be reality, never ends and I could tell you I love you without any fear of lossing you, not a single time.

I remember one night dreaming about making all the stars from the sky fall under your feet to give you all your wishes and since that night, I want to turn it into reality to make my true love sincere. My dream became true already when you appeared, you took me out of the darkness to make me the happiest man ever.

One of your kisses has sealed my lips leaving me without knowing a lot of feelings towards your amazing being . My dream is to see you every sunrise and every sunset to give you all my heart's love beacuse that's all I have , the most precious and hard to give, but next to you I feel so happy that I would give you everything.

Everytime I look at you, I feel like the first time, luckily, now I can understand what it is and that feeling is not called love love because is way superior. With that letter I want to make sure you understand how much I love you and that my love is not only an illusion but the strongest feeling I've ever felt in my life.

I love you, my lover!!!






No hay comentarios: