viernes, 19 de octubre de 2007

MONTSERRAT SUMMER


Hello people !!!!!


This is my first entry since the last course , during this time have happened a lot of things in my live , some of them good and some of them bad.


This summer, another time XD, I worked in the supermarket Montserrat where I earned some money and I met a lot of new people and saw people who the last year have been working too. In the Montserrat we worked a lot but at night we usually went to eat in a restaurant called SiKim and then we took drinks to the beach and had a good time xD. This summer working was repetitive and boring, but I pass good and funny moments with my workmates.

Now I miss that... But for luckly I'm still in touch with some of them !

So next summer I don't know when I work because I would like to change a little because this work it's too repetitive, always the same.

But on the other hand I pass very well this summer and I met a very special person for me...

Bye

No hay comentarios: