lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

LUNCH IN FAMILY

Last Sunday I went with my family to visit my uncles because they moved into an other house. They invited us to go there to saw them and his new house. There we had lunch with all the family that is about 20 members.

Before the lunch we saw the huge house and spent some time with the pets, a rabbit and we saw the buggerigars. Later my cousins and I wento to buy some drinks and snacks for the lunch because my aunt haven't got many of it. During the dinner we were speaking about familiar problems about my grandparents and also about how difficult is study now. We also talked about the new member of the family, one of my cousins had a baby and now he's 7 months.

After lunch my father and I showed them our new car that we have bought. The best sentence during the dinner was why young people wear jeans very below? that said my uncle.

No hay comentarios: