lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

FORD FIESTA vs ATOS PRIME

THE END OF ATOS.

Well to start this is a entry to say goodbye to my old car called "LA BESTIA CANARIA" xD that I have been driven only one months. So that's all only say that this car have been retired and we change the car. I sure that I'm going to miss a lot.

One minute in silence to say goodbye to LA BESTIA CANARIA because it deserves it.





EL FORFI


Well this is my new car not only my but near. So I don't know what to say because I got the car from less than a months so I don't still go to a lot of place but in this months that I have been driven it I think that it's very enjoyable and it have a very complet audio system.

No more to say only that in two days FORFI has one months.


Here you have a link if you want more information about it: www.fiesta.ford.eu/?locale=es-es#/create

No hay comentarios: