sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

A STRANGE DREAM

One night, not long ago I had a strange dream. In this dream Cristian, Nitu and Edu appeared. We were going to Barcelona for a party of one of our friends. We were in my car the ford fiesta.
During the trip to Barcelona my car suddenly ran out of petrol. We needed petrol to get there so we had to walk to find a petrol station to buy petrol. After five hours we found it.
When we got back to continue our way suddenly we found a motorcycle in the middle of the road. Edu, that was a bit drunk took it and we went to the party, that surely near to finishing.
When we arrived at the party nobody was in. Also Nitu dissapeared during the trip. I was very confused and exhausted. Cristian phoned the police but they didn't answer. After I phoned Nitu to know where he was. He answered the call and said that he and Edu were in a local girl and they went with the motorcycle.
Cristian and I returned home without incident. One week later my friend that was living in Barcelona called me to go to a party. My answer was that I couldn't go.

No hay comentarios: