domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

A dream come true

The day that my dream came true was when I was 19 years old. This day I was spending my summer holidays. Concretly, I was having a dinner with the bachillerat classmates.

The main reason because we prepared this dinner was because the high school gave us the results marks of the selectivity. So we were celebrating it. The dinner has gone on very expensive place where also there had prepared a party after the dinner to continue celebrating it.

Personally, I was celebrating that I got a 7,8 avarage mark and with it I could get in the veterinary degree. This celebration continued the following day. We had organized a trip. We went to Greece together. This travel was about one week and we spent our time in the best way possible.

This was the day when one of my dreams came true.

No hay comentarios: